- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Millie Starr Cartwright
As one of the younger grandchildren, Paul’s memories of Grandma Millie are somewhat different than those of older cousins like Susan Snyder Hurley. That would make sense given that Paul is eighteen years younger than Susan. All of his memories … Continue reading
Thanks to my brother Paul Cartwright for providing genealogy information about the McDaniel Line of the Cartwright Family Tree Millie Starr Cartwright (1905-1976) William R. “Bill” Starr (1883-1954) married Ella R McDaniel (1888-1914) Born 1888 Erath, Texas; Died 1914 Ella’s … Continue reading
“CHAPTER ONE” of Billy’s memoir about Jess contains the following perspectives. “After a short romance, Jessie married Millie Starr, the only child of a Choctaw Indian. “Jessie, Millie and ‘Papa’ as they called William Starr, Millie’s father, settled on a … Continue reading