- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Susan Snyder Hurley
Paul Cartwright’s Memories of Grandma
As one of the younger grandchildren, Paul’s memories of Grandma Millie are somewhat different than those of older cousins like Susan Snyder Hurley. That would make sense given that Paul is eighteen years younger than Susan. All of his memories … Continue reading
Posted in Conversations Tagged Millie Starr Cartwright, Paul Cartwright, Susan Snyder Hurley 1 Comment
Susan Snyder Hurley’s Memories of Millie, the Old Brown Place, and the Week Jess Died
Please Note: Michael had the opportunity to talk to Susan Snyder Hurley earlier in January 2015. Michael had asked this particular Cartwright cousin to think about her memories of Jess and Millie as well any memories she might have had … Continue reading