- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: moonshine
“CHAPTER ONE” of Billy’s memoir about Jess contains the following perspectives. “After a short romance, Jessie married Millie Starr, the only child of a Choctaw Indian. “Jessie, Millie and ‘Papa’ as they called William Starr, Millie’s father, settled on a … Continue reading