- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Located in the Southern part of Scott County, Arkansas, the cemetery where several of my Cartwright ancestors are buried is by no means easy to find. Even if you have been there before, it can be difficult to find. Although … Continue reading
I was born in Castro Valley, California in 1957 not far from where the American frontier was believed to come to its end. In fact, the train station in Niles was originally built as the first stop of the transcontinental … Continue reading