- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Category Archives: from West to East
The Church at Shiloh — “. . .to know the place for the first time”
Having encouraged my Cartwright cousins to join me in “going up to Shiloh” the week before Memorial Day, I thought I might mention that I hope to arrange for the church to be open during our brief visit as part … Continue reading
From West to East
I was born in Castro Valley, California in 1957 not far from where the American frontier was believed to come to its end. In fact, the train station in Niles was originally built as the first stop of the transcontinental … Continue reading
Posted in Epilogue: ". . .When Shiloh Comes. . .", from West to East, Prologue: Going Up to Shiloh Comments Off on From West to East