- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Virginia Cartwright Hamilton
THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK (February 1st): What, if any, “war stories” have been passed down in (your branch) of the Cartwright family? I ask, in part, because I am struck by the absence of stories about members of the … Continue reading
CHAPTER TWO of the memoir about Jess Cartwright begins with Billy telling the story of the “hard years” of the depression. In 1935, “Jessie’s family increased to five children with the birth of twins – Billy and Betty. These were … Continue reading
“CHAPTER ONE” of Billy’s memoir about Jess contains the following perspectives. “After a short romance, Jessie married Millie Starr, the only child of a Choctaw Indian. “Jessie, Millie and ‘Papa’ as they called William Starr, Millie’s father, settled on a … Continue reading