- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Do you know the geographical origins of the Cartwright family’s DNA? Once upon a time, genealogical research focused primarily on lineage — the record of parentage, etc. But that is no longer the case. Thanks to the research on the … Continue reading
Earlier this month, my brother Paul spent some time talking with our cousin Karen Snyder Smith. She asked Paul whether he remembered the old pump organ with pedals. Because Paul was not born until seven years after Jess died, he … Continue reading
If most my Cartwright relatives are like Cousin Michael, I suspect that you haven’t ever given the name “Ione” a lot of thought. I understand that it is a Greek name meaning “violet flower.” Presumably at some point in the … Continue reading
Although I have heard from a couple of people other than my siblings to indicate that they would like to join us if they can in Scott County May 18-20, as of today no one has confirmed that they are … Continue reading