- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: diabetes
Billy’s Memoir about Jess — Part Six
Near the end of CHAPTER THREE, Billy describes how Jess became restless [after coming back from California], which ultimately resulted in the family moving to eastern Oklahoma, a short distance from Sallisaw. “By and by, Jessie got a yearning for … Continue reading
Billy’s Memoir about Jess — Part Four
CHAPTER TWO of the memoir about Jess Cartwright begins with Billy telling the story of the “hard years” of the depression. In 1935, “Jessie’s family increased to five children with the birth of twins – Billy and Betty. These were … Continue reading