- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Billy Cartwright
If most my Cartwright relatives are like Cousin Michael, I suspect that you haven’t ever given the name “Ione” a lot of thought. I understand that it is a Greek name meaning “violet flower.” Presumably at some point in the … Continue reading
As I indicated in a one of my first posts for this blog, my father Billy Lee Cartwright, wrote a memoir about his father that was published in the Fall 1995 issue of Echoes, the Scott County Historical and Genealogical … Continue reading
THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK: I am curious to know what kinds of Cartwright family memorabilia various Cartwright cousins and members of our extended family have “collected” and/or “saved” across the years. To give you an idea of what I … Continue reading