- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: DNA
Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
Do you know the geographical origins of the Cartwright family’s DNA? Once upon a time, genealogical research focused primarily on lineage — the record of parentage, etc. But that is no longer the case. Thanks to the research on the … Continue reading
Posted in Genealogy, Questions of the Week, Uncategorized Tagged ancestry, DNA, genomic research, Paul Cartwright Leave a comment