- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Jess Cartwright
As far as I know, there is only one photograph of my grandparents and me. I am not sure why, but several photographs were taken of me with Jess’s glasses. In this one, Grandma Millie is actually holding the glasses … Continue reading
As I indicated in a one of my first posts for this blog, my father Billy Lee Cartwright, wrote a memoir about his father that was published in the Fall 1995 issue of Echoes, the Scott County Historical and Genealogical … Continue reading
Bobby,Billy,MC,Millie,Virginia,Dorothy,Betty When I think of Cartwright siblings, I have in mind the six children who were born to Jess and Millie Cartwright (see photo above). This is the only photo that I have that have of all six of them … Continue reading