- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: memoir writing
Cartwright Family Memoir(s)
Going Up to Shiloh is the name I have given to this set of reflections about the immigrant experiences of my ancestors focusing on their journeys from east to west, north to south, west to east, and south to north. … Continue reading
Posted in Prologue: Going Up to Shiloh Tagged Billy Cartwright, Bobbie Ann Mason, Dorothy Snyder, family memoirs, Mary Gordon, memoir writing, Michele Norris, Richard Russo, Shirley Showalter Comments Off on Cartwright Family Memoir(s)