- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: David Stripling
In the absence of photographs, it is difficult to know much about our ancestors, the faceless members of whatever family tree we may be exploring. In the absence of names, it is even more difficult to locate our families in … Continue reading
A few years ago, I discovered that Jess Cartwright’s great grandmother was the child of immigrants from England. Her name was Eliza Hope Danes Cartwright. The child of a silversmith, Eliza and her family won the land lottery in Western … Continue reading