- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: The Old Rugged Cross
Billy’s Memoir about Jess — Part Five
CHAPTER THREE of Billy’s Memoir about his father focuses on Jess’s character as a minister. “. . .Jessie would expound the Word with all his might by every means possible. His sixth grade education was insufficient so he ordered himself … Continue reading