- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Joseph and Alice — manumitted persons of color
When and Where did our Extended Family Encounter Slavery?
The Georgia census records for 1870 indicate that Eliza Hope Dane Cartwright was living on the farm near Carrollton, GA, with her children and a “servant” named. . . . The circumstances of Reconstruction are difficult to imagine. In my … Continue reading