- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: James Logan
Shifting Borders and Changing Designations — “The Old Home Place”
“The Old Brown Place” — as some members of the family — remember where Jess and Millie were living at the time of Jess’s death (October 1957) is actually located in the southwest corner of Logan County, Arkansas. I thought … Continue reading
Posted in from East to West, Questions of the Week Tagged Abbott, Bloodsworth, Booth, county lines, Hwy 23, Hwy 71, Ione, James Logan, Logan County, Petit Jean River, Sarber County, Scott County, Sebastian County, Tate 2 Comments