- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Foot-Washing
Religious Life at Shiloh and Ione — Part Three
The Spring 1998 ECHOES article by CLyde and Shirley Denney about the History of the Baptist congregations at Shiloh and Ione (Arkansas) continues with the following information. “In January or February of 1881 the church meeting house at Shiloh burned … Continue reading
Religious Life at Shiloh and Ione — Part One
In his History of Baptists in Arkansas (1818-1978), J. Glenn Hinson uses the title “Gathering Up the Fragments” as a way of telling the story of what happened after the Civil War. “To a people weary of war and economically … Continue reading