- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Category Archives: Questions of the Week
Collecting Memories in Scott County and Elsewhere
I hope that Gary Blige is still alive when the cousins gather in Scott County in May 2015. “Blythe’s Famous Scott County Museum” (located at Waldron) is an amazing set of materials. I picked up a brochure that invites tourists … Continue reading
Question of the Week for January 18, 2015
THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK: I am curious to know what kinds of Cartwright family memorabilia various Cartwright cousins and members of our extended family have “collected” and/or “saved” across the years. To give you an idea of what I … Continue reading
Questions of the Week for January 11
Since the journey begins with going up to Shiloh, I want to invite readers to think with me about the circumstances that Eliza and her children faced when they struggled with the homestead. THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Does anyone … Continue reading
Posted in Questions of the Week 1 Comment