- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Voluntarist conception of the church
Religious Life at Shiloh and Ione — Part Two
In addition to the five doctrinal statements that members adopted (see Part One), the Spring 1998 ECHOES article by Clyde and Shirley Denney about the congregations of Shiloh Baptist Church and Ione Baptist Church lists four more “articles of faith” … Continue reading