- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: Humility
Asking Questions and Seeking Answers
Posted on February 14, 2015 by mcartwright1957
As I have repeatedly acknowledged, there is much that we don’t know about the history of our ancestors’ lives in places like Shiloh, where they first attempted to found a homestead, and Ione, where where the family lived at the … Continue reading →