- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Tag Archives: 1880 Agricultural Census
A Hard Row to Hoe — Homesteading at Shiloh
If you ever have a chance to visit the Shiloh Museum in Springdale, I encourage you to take the time to look at their archive of photographs about agriculture in the Ozarks. One of the photographs displays a man behind … Continue reading
Posted in Prologue: Going Up to Shiloh Tagged 1880 Agricultural Census 8 Comments