The journey west is the classic American saga of the immigrants. It is the story that frames the lives of the earliest Wooten ancestor (an indentured servant near Jamestown as part of the Virginia Colony) as well as the Sullivans (who made their way from Ireland to the USA during the Potato Blight) and the Starrs (who were part of the Scotch-Irish immigrant stream that traveled the Great Wagon Road) and the Cartwrights clan as well.
- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…