- Paul Cartwright — DNA Profile of geographical origins
- Question of the Week for April 26: Where do we come from?
- Question of the Week for April 19: Karen’s memory of the old pump organ
- What’s in a name? Wordplay about ‘Ione,’ ‘Iona,’ and ‘Eliot’
- Question of the week for April 12: Who is planning to join us 5/18-5/20?
Paul cartwright on Paul Cartwright — DNA Pr… mcartwright1957 on Praying with and for the … mcartwright1957 on Question of the Week for April… Dorothy Snyder on Question of the Week for April… mcartwright1957 on What’s in a name? Wordpl…
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Having encouraged my Cartwright cousins to join me in “going up to Shiloh” the week before Memorial Day, I thought I might mention that I hope to arrange for the church to be open during our brief visit as part … Continue reading
THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK (February 8, 2015): In what ways has race played a role in your experience as a member of the Cartwright extended family? The population of Scott County has never had a lot of African-Americans, but … Continue reading
We know very little about what Eliza Hope Dane Cartwright and her children experienced while living in Carroll County, GA between the end of the Civil War (April 1865) and their move to Arkansas (January 1872). The very fact that … Continue reading